|Corporate, Investment Funds, Private Equity
|€Great package (commensurate)
|5-10 Years PQE
|Senior Corporate Associate
|December 1, 2023
Offshore Legal has been asked to source an ambitious and enthusiastic senior associate / counsel for a major client’s Dublin office. The ideal candidates will have domestic and international transactional experience, advising on a broad range of corporate-law matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity fundraisings, private equity, venture capital, shareholder / joint venture arrangements and corporate-governance advices. In this role, you will advise on domestic and cross-border M&A, corporate restructuring, Irish corporate governance and general commercial matters. Your work will be high quality, interesting and challenging. You will be given the opportunity to work on a broad range of matters representing clients located in Ireland as well as globally and have a diverse range of responsibilities including the following:
- performing a lead role on transactions and advisory matters;
- drafting and reviewing transactional documents;
- assisting with due-diligence exercises;
- reviewing applicable legislative provisions and advising clients on Irish company-law matters;
- managing assigned matters and liaising with other team members and colleagues within the Irish office and globally as needed;
- creating and maintaining relationships with client and industry contacts;
- keeping up to date with legal developments;
- participating in business-development activities; and
- assisting with the preparation of client advisories and updates and building your industry profile through their publication.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an internationally-focused, professional organisation which places huge emphasis on continuous professional development, mentoring and career development within a collegiate team-based environment.
Candidates will preferably already be in Dublin or might be looking to return/relocate from London or other major (onshore/offshore) markets. Candidates must have the necessary passport/visa to allow them to work freely across the EU as sponsorship will not be offered for these roles.