|Job Type||Paralegal, Private Practice|
|Practice Area||Commercial Property/Real Estate, Litigation, Trust/Private Client|
|Salary/Level||$$Attractive Salary/Commission Package|
|Experience Level||3+ years relevant experience|
|Positions Available||Litigation Paralegal|
|Date Added||October 28, 2023|
Our client is seeking a litigation paralegal with at least three years of recent private practice legal law experience. Candidates with secretarial, then paralegal experience are also strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will support the dispute resolution directors and other attorneys with routine aspects of litigation: legal and factual research and analysis, reviewing and analyzing documents, drafting legal documents and affidavits, undertaking costs review and bill of costs assessments, and conveying and routing legal information to clients under attorney supervision.
The successful candidate will have:
- a sound educational background with a recognised paralegal qualification or law degree or equivalent.
- experience assisting attorneys with contentious legal proceedings including experience with both small and large value litigation.
- extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- experience using document management software.
- a professional attitude and approach with strong organisational skills and the capability to produce quality work under pressure.
- self-confidence and the ability to deal effectively and without supervision with both local and international clients.
- excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, hard-working individual who can demonstrate an ability to thrive in a dynamic and team-orientated environment.