|Jursidiction||Bermuda, Caribbean, Cayman Islands|
|Job Type||In-House, Private Practice|
|Practice Area||Company Secretary/Corporate & Trust Admin, Corporate, Employment/Pensions, Trust/Private Client|
|Salary/Level||$300K++ (7-8% tax)|
|Experience Level||10+years relevant experience|
|Positions Available||Global Head of Client Services|
|Date Added||May 22, 2020|
The Client Services team of this exceptional offshore organization provides a full range of fiduciary services for every stage of the business life-cycle. Their professionals work in partnership with international clients, financial institutions, investment funds, high net worth individuals and others.
This position will be responsible for developing and executing business development and providing operational support to their internationally recognized Client Services Group to include: Corporate, Trust and Management Services globally. This role is responsible for raising the profile of the Group and helping to acquire new clients and expand existing client relationships.
The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with designated Directors and Partners to understand and evaluate our competitive position in light of changing market dynamics and an overall imperative to drive growth.
This highly visible position will involve working closely with key functions across all departments to develop and implement global business strategy.
There is potential for this role to be based out of Cayman or Bermuda.
What Will You Do
- Identifying in collaboration with key stakeholders, strategies and opportunities that will profitably grow the Client Services business in alignment with the strategic plan
- Team with lawyers, managers and marketing/Business Development staff to market the services and expertise of the Global Client Services business through the development and deployment of thought leadership content and other profile-raising activities
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day global operations and providing the necessary leadership, direction and management to the Global Client Services team
- Ability to drive change programs in a complex international business, with a creative and innovative approach that facilitates efficient planning and effective implementation and promotes growth of the business
- Provide guidance to each of the global client services teams with a view to proactively manage and promote the development of team knowledge, key skills and coordinating the rollout of initiatives globally
- Spearhead with key stakeholders to conduct and promote client reviews in order to obtain client feedback and assist in improving client service
- Working alongside global compliance and risk functions to oversee management of business risks and development of the risk management policy, promoting risk awareness within the business and fostering a culture of compliance
- Monitor and keep abreast of relevant legislative and regulatory changes, ensuring that any changes are formalized into a project plan to effectively implement policy/system changes and relevant training within the business
What You’ll Need
- University degree or higher coupled with a professional qualification (i.e. ICSA, STEP, CA, LLB)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar role including change management experience
- Professional Services sector and international experience would be distinct advantage
- Intellectually curious, strategically minded yet also operationally-oriented, and highly collaborative
- Strategic thinking capability balanced with tactical and implementation/execution skills
- Exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working cross functionally across many areas and levels of an organization
- Must have excellent analytical skills and a logical thought process
- Specific expertise in developing strategic alternatives with cross functional implications and financial impact
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- A natural collaborator, who draws on previous business experience and willing to roll up their sleeves with an attention to excellence at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills